Speed up blemish healing for a clearer and smoother complexion with iconic Payot Pâte Grise. For almost 70 years, Pâte Grise has been working wonders on blemish-prone skin around the world, gaining cult classic status, adored for its fast and dramatic results.
This overnight cream targets minor blemishes and subcutaneous spots, accelerating their lifespan, so you can wake up to a clear, blemish-free complexion. Enriched with Shale Extracts and Sweet Almond, this Zinc Oxide-based face cream is the ultimate anti-blemish saviour. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and dry skin.
Key benefits of Payot Pâte Grise:
- Overnight spot-treatment cream.
- Dramatically diminishes the appearance of blemishes.
- Eliminates surface impurities.
- Works overnight to reveal a brighter and clearer complexion.
- Cult classic skin care product developed almost 70 years ago.
- Zinc Oxide-based formulation.
- Enriched with Sweet Almond and Shale Extracts.
- Suitable for all skin types.
What are the main ingredients in Payot Pâte Grise?
Payot Pâte Grise is a Zinc Oxide-based anti-blemish treatment that reduces the severity and frequency of breakouts. Zinc Oxide is a powerful ingredient that diminishes inflammation and redness around a spot and dries the blemish for accelerated healing.
Pâte Grise also contains Shale Extracts and Sweet Almond, which nourish the skin with essential nutrients to prevent dryness and tightness.
How to use Payot Pâte Grise:
- Thoroughly cleanse and tone skin and allow to dry.
- Apply a thick layer of the cream directly to the spot.
- Leave on overnight.
- Wake up to diminished blemishes and pimples.
- Only use as a night-time treatment.
Who should use Payot Pâte Grise?
Payot Pâte Grise has gained cult classic status worldwide and is adored for its fast results and universal appeal. This powerful anti-blemish treatment is suitable for all skin types and is best used on active and forming spots to shorten their lifespan and accelerate skin healing.
Pâte Grise should be applied directly to the spot as a direct treatment, as opposed to an all-over face cream. This cream can be used on spots at any point in their lifespan.
Is Payot Pâte Grise suitable for dry and sensitive skin?
Payot Pâte Grise has a non-drying and non-irritating formula so can be used on dry and sensitive skin. It should only be used as a spot treatment as opposed to an all-over face cream, as it may cause discomfort when used on large areas of unaffected skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.